As of June 2006, staff of Sharif FarsiWeb, Inc. are currently:
- Yahya Tabesh, Chairman of the Board (home page, article in Persian Wikipedia)
- Elnaz Sarbar, CEO
- Roozbeh Pournader, Deputy Chairman and CTO (English weblog, Persian weblog, article in Persian Wikipedia)
- Behnam Pournader, COO (Persian weblog)
- Meelad Zakaria, Localization Manager (article in Persian Wikipedia)
- Hamed Malek, Senior Software Developer
- Farzaneh Sarafraz, Localization Engineer
- Farzad Ghanei, Graphics Artist
- Reza Mohammadi, Software Developer
- Araz Sarbar, Executive Staff
- Sahar Rahimi, Executive Staff
Please do not contact the members directly about about an issue not specifically related to them. Use FarsiWeb’s contact address email@example.com instead.
We usually have a few apprentices and interns, currently Shervin Afshar. The list grows and shrinks at the same time!
We wish to thank previous members and apprentices of the project: Behdad Esfahbod, Ali Asghar Khanban, Behnam Esfahbod, Hooman Mesgary, Ehsan Mohammadi, Hosein Maserrat Mashhadi, Mohsen Emadi, Ali Sharifi, Nooshin Akhlaghinia, Amir Hedayaty, Mastoure Musavi, Soroush Rafiee Rad, Hamid Nazerzadeh, Mohammad Toossi, Mehrdad Sabetzadeh, Alireza Kheirkhahan, Aidin Nassiri, Behdad Pournader, Hossein Safy Allah, Sara Khalatbari, Omid Alamdar Milani, Bahareh Esfahbod, and Arash Tavakkol. We couldn't have been here without their help.
There are also people who have helped us in administrative or technical difficulties, although they were not project members: We thank Mehran Mehr, Bardyaa Hesaam, Connie Bobroff, Soheil Hassas Yeganeh, Ahmad Yazdipour, Houman Mehr, Zahra Panahi, Saeed Iranfard, Michael Everson, Mohammad Baradaran, Habib Rostami, Maryam Fasihi, Sepand Ansari, Owen Taylor, Bruno Haible, Hessam Armandehi, Arash Rezaiizadeh, Amin Khosrowshahi, Sina Tabesh, Alireza Saleh, and Leila Zia for being so nice to us and helping us in various matters.
Finally, we wish to thank the people who support us financially, technically, and morally. These are the real people behind those organization names, and if it were not them, the project would be dead long ago. We are still trying to find some way for thanking Abbas Edalat, Payman Arabshahi, Fereydoun Taslimi, Mohammad Sepehry Rad, Ali Asghar Bayati, Hossein Masoumi Hamadani, Alireza Pourmomtaz, Ali Parsa, Saeed Sohrabpour, Sussan Tahmasebi, and Siavash Shahshahani.